วันอังคารที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Apple Investigating Alleged iPhone 5 Electrocution Death

Thursday, 23, stewardess My Ailun apparently died after being electrocuted by your iPhone 5. According to

Xinhua news agency, Ma was electrocuted when she answered his iPhone 5, which was plugged in and charging. The incident took place at home mom.

Since then, the warnings on the use of iPhones during loading appeared en masse in the microblogging service Weibo in China.

"We are deeply saddened by this tragic incident and our condolences to the family of Ma We will conduct a thorough investigation and to cooperate with the authorities in this matter," Apple said in an e- email (for through Reuters

My brother told the news site Apple Daily

the family believes he was electrocuted while answering the phone. Your iPhone has already been handed over to police in Xinjiang, South China Morning Post

reports
Johnny Kin No one, professor at the University of Science and Technology of Hong Kong, said SCMP

Find best price for : --Apple----China----iPhone--

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Blog Archive